Saturday, September 1, 2007

This Blog is for My Mama!



(~~Sugar Queen's Dream is a Schmooze of a blog~~
Sugar Queen's Dream
The Award was originally created by Mike of Ordinary Folk and Danielle of Pink Reviews .
The Award was given to me by Tish at The Kat House.

3.The Queen of E I am choosing the Queen of E, NOT because She is my Daughter. But because once you get to know her, you will find she is heaven sent. She is the biggest Schmooze around!! She is kind and thoughtful. She is loving and brings Joy. She went from being the middle child to being the oldest and has handled it very well. I love this Sweetie pie with all my heart and why not, there's lots to love about Erin.....)

This has taken me a while to post. My Mom gave this to me like months ago! LOL I am a slow blogger. Sorry Guys. I know I have a very small reading circle. For now I do believe.

Thank You MOM!!!
I love you so much. You don't know how much. There are not enough words in this world to tell you how much I love you!

You mean the world to me. We may not be as close as we use to be, but we will be soon enough. When I move up there we will have plenty of time to bond again.

You are my shinning light. I look up to you on how you have lived your life and how you live it now. You are the wind beneath my wings!,My role model and my Mother. I am so proud of you! You are a very talented women. I wise to be half of the person you are today when I am older.

Thank you for the life you gave me Mama. I love you!
XOXO


2 comments:

Sugarqueensdream said...

Thank you honey, Those were the sweetest and kindest words....
I love you, Mom

EllorionsAngel said...

You are most welcome. They are true!
I love you so much! =D
Can't wait to see you when we do get the chance to come up!

XOXO

About Me

I am a Big Beautiful Women! I love myself and I always will! I am a sweet and caring person. I like spending time with my boyfriend Justin. I like reading books and watching movies. I am Sugar Queens Dream's Oldest. I love My Momma very much! She is one funny Women too! Go check her out. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/ See ya.