Monday, July 16, 2007

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False.

Best, Worst, Last, First, Today, Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently, and True & False.

b e s t
1. Male friend: Justin
2. Female friend: Candice
3. Vacation: Mardi Gras in LA

w o r s t
1. Time of day: Afternoon
2. Day of the week: Monday
3. Food: Sushi
4. Memory: Losing My Brother.

l a s t
1. Person you saw: Justin
2. Talked to on the phone: Justin
3. Hugged: Justin
4. Text: ???
5. Messaged over myspace: Matt.

t o d a y
1. What are you doing now: Working on my Blog.
2. Wearing: Pink tank top and Jean Shorts
3. Better than yesterday: No way.

t o m o r r o w
1. Is: Tuesday
2. Got any plans: Nope just working
3. Goal: Get through the day.
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Having to go to work!

f a v o r i t e
1. Number: 13
2. Song: Save the Last Dance by Micheal Buble
3. Color: Green and Blue also Purple and Pink
4. Season: Winter

c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone: Yes
2. Mood: Depressed
3. Wanting: A Drink
________________________________________________

True or false.

I am a cuddler- True

I am a morning person- True

I am a perfectionist- True and False

I am an only child- False

I am currently in my pajamas- False

I am currently pregnant- False

I am currently single- False

I am currently suffering from a broken heart- True

I am left handed- False

I am addicted to myspace- False, I can quit anytime I want! Really.

I am online 24/7- False

I am very shy around the opposite gender- False

I bite my nails - False

I can be paranoid at times- True

I currently have a crush on someone- True

I currently regret something that I have done- True

When I get mad I curse frequently- True

I enjoy country music- True

I enjoy jazz music- True

I enjoy smoothies- True

I enjoy talking on the phone- True

I have a cell phone- False

I have a hard time paying attention at school- True

I have a hidden talent- False

I have a lot to learn- True

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal- False

I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" guy/girl- False

I have all my grandparents- False

I have at least one brother and/or sister- True

I have been told that I am smart- True

I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor- False

I have broken a bone- False

I have changed a diaper- True

I have changed a lot over the past year- True

I have done something illegal- True

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color- False

I have had major/minor surgery- True

I have killed another person- False

I have had my hair cut within the last week- False

I have had the cops called on me- False

No comments:

About Me

I am a Big Beautiful Women! I love myself and I always will! I am a sweet and caring person. I like spending time with my boyfriend Justin. I like reading books and watching movies. I am Sugar Queens Dream's Oldest. I love My Momma very much! She is one funny Women too! Go check her out. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/ See ya.