Monday, July 16, 2007

Fess Up!
Mark your confessions:

[] I'm afraid of silence.

[x] I Talk ALOT when I get really nervous.

[x] I am really ticklish.

[x] I'm afraid of the dark.

[x] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.

[] I Can't sleep in a room if the door is open

[] I am homosexual.

[x] I believe in true love.

[x] I've run away from home

[x] I listen to political music.

[ ] I collect comic books.

[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I've stayed out all night.

[x] I open up to others easily.

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world.

[x] I watch the news

[x] I own over 5 rap CDs.

[x] I love Disney movies.

[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.

[x] I am a sucker for brown eyes.

[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes

[] I don't kill bugs

[x] I curse.

[] I have "x"s in my screen name.

[x] I've slipped and fell in public.

[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation

[x] I love Spam

[x] I bake well.

[x] I have worn pajamas to class.

[] I have owned something from Abercrombie.

[x] I want a better job.

[x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.

[] I love Dr. Phil.

[x] I like someone.

[] I like multiple people

[x] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

[x] I am self-conscious.

[x] I love to laugh.

[x] I have tried alcohol.

[] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.

[x] I have tried a cigarette.

[] I have smoked a pack in one day.

[] I read Lord of the Flies.

[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.

[] I can't swallow pills.

[x] I have a lot of scars.

[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.

[x] I love chocolate.

[] I bite my nails.

[] I am not comfortable with being me.

[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.

[x] Gotten lost in the city.

[x] Thought of suicide before.

[x] Seen a shooting star...

[] Had a menage a trois.

[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas.

[] Have kissed a stranger.

[x] Have kissed someone really strange

[x] Hugged a stranger.

[] Been in a fist fight with someone of a diff. sex.

[x] Been in a fist fight.

[] Been arrested.

[x] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.

[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.

[x] Made out in an elevator.

[] Swore at Liberace.

[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose

[ ] Been skydiving.

[] Been bungee jumping.

[x]Gotten stitches.

[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.

[x] Bitten someone

[] Been to Niagara Falls.

[x]Gotten the chicken pox.

[x] Crashed into a car

[] been to Japan.

[x] Ridden in a taxi.

[] Shoplifted.

[x] Been fired.

[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[x] Stole something from your job.

[x] Gone on a blind date.

[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.

[x] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

[] Been to Europe.

[] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.

[] Been married

[] Gotten divorced

[x] Saw someone/something dying.

[] have a list of people you want to kill.

[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day.

[ ] Been to Canada.

[x] Been on a Plane.

[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[] Thrown up in a bar.

[x]Eaten sushi. DON'T like it!

[] Been snowboarding.

[] Been ice skating

[x] Cried in public.

[] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.

[x] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.

[x] Thought of someone a lot

[x] Hate the world.

[x] Love someone who doesn't realize it


No comments:

About Me

I am a Big Beautiful Women! I love myself and I always will! I am a sweet and caring person. I like spending time with my boyfriend Justin. I like reading books and watching movies. I am Sugar Queens Dream's Oldest. I love My Momma very much! She is one funny Women too! Go check her out. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/ See ya.